Access to this site does no imply that the user is obligued to provide any information. In case the user provide any personal information, the data collected in this site will be treated in a fair and legal manner, as desribed in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD) and the applicable jurisdiction.
In compliance with the Article 13 of the RGPD, we inform you:
Av. de la Constitucion, 36
Redovan, Alicante, 03370, Spain
We use Google Analytics to generate statistics, so in addition to the aforementioned cookies, other cookies could be included to track sessions and unique users. In no case these cookies include personal or private information of registered users, this data is completely disassociated and isolated from the data managed by Domoio S.L.
Users can delete these cookies using tools provided by the browser.
We keep your IP address, browser version and operating system in the server logs for audit purposes or in case a judicial authority requires them.
We use your name to indentify you in the app. We will be shown this name while browsing and we'll show this name to other users when they interact with you in the app. This data is mandatory to use our app.
We will use your email to send you important information about your account required to use the app. In case you have agreed with receive our newstter, we'll use your email to send you commercial information. You can opt out at any moment.
You provide this information when you complete an order. We will use this information to create the invoice and deliver the product.
We will only use this information to reply your answer.
While you use the application to control devices, we will log your IP address and the action requested for audit purposes
For the registration, purchase and management of guarantees, the data process with be based on the purchase contract or within the framework of the pre-contractual relationship.
For the sending of commercial information we will base the treatment on your consent.
The consent here given by the you for communication of data with third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effects.
You have the following rights:
- You can request information about the personal data stored that concerns you (access)
- You can request that the inaccuracy of your personal data be corrected. (rectification).
- You can request the elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation)
- You can also request that your personal datea be made available in a structured, current and machine-readable format (portability). To do so, you must write to the address: Domoio S.L. Avda. Libertad Bajo nº 36, 03370, Redován, Alicante., attaching a copy of the ID or document that identifies you.
- The interested party also has the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency). However, any question related to the data, we invite you to contact us to solve it.
We have a data protection delegate (DPO) for any question related to your personal data. You can contact him through the address:
The users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that has been collected.
We do not collect personal information from minors. It is the responsibility of the parent / legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor's personal data.